We want your items to fit properly so please use the sizing information that is supplied with each item in our store along with the proper measuring guidelines below before ordering. If you don't see it in listed in the product's description it will be in included with the images. For some items you won't find the sizing chart but the size options will be listed in inches. Just choose your size based on that.
*The only exception to this are the items from the Amazon Affiliate Program as you will order the size on Amazon and find the sizing information there.
- Most of our sizing charts are in inches but many are in centimeters. Because of this we have a Metric Conversion Calculator pinned to the right of this tab in the menu. It works both ways so you can convert from inches to centimeters also.
- For shoes, you might find it useful to trace your foot on a piece of paper then use a tape measure to find your correct converted size on the supplied charts.
- There is an approximate 1.5 size difference between men's and women's shoe sizing. For example, a men's size 7 is roughly equivalent to a women's size 8.5. Keep this in mind if ordering a shoe or boot listed in the opposite gender's collection. They are listed by the sizing they use but don't let this stop you from getting the perfect shoe!
- Some bracelets have length options and it is helpful to wrap something, like a phone charging cable, around your wrist marking where it meets. Then use a measuring tape to find the correct length.
- Don't be concerned if some of your items arrive with Chinese sizing listed on the tag. You have been sent the correct corresponding US size.
- For men, follow these guidelines to find your proper sizes-
Chest- Measure around your fullest part
Waist- Measure around your natural waist
Hips- Measure at the widest part
Inseam- Measure the inside of your leg from the crotch to the ankle bone
- For women, please use the guide below-